Cleaver-Brooks Boiler Systems
DATE & TIME
November 6-7, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Both Days
R.F. MacDonald Co.
4912 West Jacquelyn Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
$650 - Includes continental
breakfast and lunch both days and training materials
The overall objective of this course is to
make the attendee more knowledgeable about what a boiler is, how it operates,
and what ancillary equipment is required to support its operation. Additionally,
the program stresses safety and the proper operating practices required to maximize
efficient, safe, and reliable service of the equipment.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for Boiler Operators, Maintenance Personnel and
front-line Supervisory Personnel.
• Basic Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
• Overview of the most common boiler designs
• Combustion and Burners
• Boiler Room Equipment
• Total Steam System Efficiency
• Steam Systems Load Demand
• Steam Traps
• Boiler Operation Controls
• Low Water Cutoffs
• Boiler Schematic Wiring Diagrams
• Flame Safeguards - Sequence of Operation
• Boiler Room Maintenance