location of R.F. MacDonald Co. strategically placed throughout our service
area, stocks an inventory of critical boiler room parts to keep our customers
online in emergencies 24 HOURS PER DAY, 365 DAYS PER YEAR!
Huge Boiler Parts
Our $2,000,000 inventory and purchasing power ensures the most competitive
pricing. R.F. MacDonald Co. has 24-hour access to additional warehouses
including Cleaver-Brooks and various manufacturing facilities. We stock
a large inventory of equipment and repair parts for the following manufacturers:
- Nebraska Boiler
- Fulton Boiler
- Ajax Boiler
- Lochinvar Boilers
- NAT-COM Burners
- Industrial Combustion Burners
- Invensys Gas Pressure Regulators
- Shipco Boiler Feed & Condensate Return Pumps
PARTS MEANS BETTER, FASTER SERVICE
To support the parts and service requirements for the boiler manufacturers
we represent as well as many others, some of the major items we stock
- Controls for water level, pressure/temperature,
safety, burner, monitoring, etc.
- HONEYWELL - Flame Safeguards,
Valves, Actuators, Pressure/Temperature Controls
- FIREYE - Flame Safeguard
- McDONNELL & MILLER - Water
- ASCO - Solenoid Valves
- MAGENTROL - Water Controls
- Pump repair or replacement
- GOULDS AND B&G - Replacement
- Waterside and fireside
- Individual Gaskets
- Complete fireside gasket
- Refractory for high and low pressure
applications and special shapes
- Safety Valves
- Gauges & Thermometers and
Self Operated Control Valves
- Gas Pressure Regulators
- INVENSYS (Formerly Rockwell
- Liquid Level Controls
TIME TO REPLACE
PARTS OR UPGRADE YOUR BOILER?
The components shown here are an integrated family of subsystems in your
boiler. They are designed to function together to optimize efficiency
and safety. They are engineered and manufactured specifically for your
boiler, and are guaranteed and supported 100% by Cleaver-Brooks. Should
replacements or upgrades ever be necessary, be sure to specify that only
genuine Cleaver-Brooks parts be used. When you consider the critical tasks
these components perform, you’ll see why...
1. LOW WATER CUTOFF As the "safety monitor" on your boiler,
it is one of the most important controls. Always keep a backup handy and
call your local R.F. MacDonald Co. office immediately for a replacement.
2. BLOWER MOTOR AND FAN This hardworking
team is Cleaver-Brooks-engineered to provide optimum combustion efficiency.
3. TUBES AND TUBE SHEET Manufactured at
Cleaver-Brooks plant to the specified shape and roll pattern for your
boiler, they meet all ASME code standards.
4. REAR HEAD REFRACTORY Consult your local
R.F. MacDonald Co. office to assure the right shape, weight, and temperature
rating in the material you need.
5. GAS TRAIN This gas train is part of an
integrated system, factory-assembled exclusively by Cleaver Brooks.
6. BURNER HOUSING AND DIFFUSER These parts
are precision machined to assure the proper combustion for your boiler.
7. FLAME SAFEGUARD CONTROLS Flame safeguard
controls assure trouble-free operation, while meeting code and insurance
8. THROAT AND LINER Material shape and temperature
ratings affect insulation performance. Ask your local R.F. MacDonald Co.
office about the best selection for your boiler.